The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires April 2, 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha those magnets are the best. My cousins boyfriend and I basically collect them at this point. He has half his fridge covered.
On the topic of covered fridges, I'm working on that. I covered the tool box first. There's a DSM on the top right corner.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

On the topic of covered fridges, I'm working on that. I covered the tool box first. There's a DSM on the top right corner.

Fk you got the talon one eh haha not jealous 😐, once I paint my 1g , I'm submitting it for a potential magnet 😅

Damn those are some pretty choice magnets. I keep ending up with the drug dealer caprices.
I do have a lotus 7, though, but that's the only redeemer.

#162 is @95talongirl's car, nice.

Last edited:
Fresh code for those who need it - 262392087237257235 - expires May 3rd, 2024.
Edit: I hadn't refreshed this tab in a while and see I was beaten to it. Oh well, you can't have too many Rock Auto codes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back