The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

RTM Racing GOING OUT of BUSINESS SALE: 50% OFF EVERYTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul@RTM

Supporting Vendor
Oct 24, 2012
Hamilton, ON_Canada
We're getting closer and closer to closing up shop (our lease is up at the end of November) and we're upping the discount to 50% off all in-stock items.

Please note the discount applies only to IN-STOCK items.

To receive your discount use coupon code 50OFF at checkout time.

Here are the details:

We'll acknowledge we've sold off a lot of our stock, so we don't have a heck of a lot remaining for DSMs.
However, we've still got a few 2g exhaust systems:

Manley connecting rods:

We've also got a few ACT and Southbend pressure plates:

And a few Fidanza flywheels:

Also, if you've got any EVO X friends, we've still got plenty of EVO X parts.

In any case, we invite you to browse our website for anything you might want. Let's face it, 50% off is a serious discount.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I just installed the AWD downpipe today. I bought it at 40% off and it was a steal. 50% off is even better! If you don't have an aftermarket exhaust, jump on this deal. Look, sound, fit, and finish are spectacular

Order placed. Thank you guys for all of your support over the years!

Just put in one last order- I messed up and place for Quote Only because I forgot how to select the shipping... sorry, was running on 3 hours of sleep when I placed that order.
Thank yall for all your help and info youve contributed to the community. I learned quite a bit from just looking at parts on your store page. Best of luck Paul and all those at RTM 💕💕💕

Thanks guys wish I got more years in doing business with and getting to know you. Grabbed a pair of 350 walbros for the hanger. Can’t wait to see it set up. Best of luck!

Tried doing an order tonight for some extra stock stuff and couldn't get coupon code to work now.

We'll eventually have shift knobs in the webstore but they won't be Mitsu or DSM or Eagle specific, they'll just be various styles of generic knobs.

They'll probably start to be in the store within a few weeks. We're busy at the moment moving things to a new location.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back