The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

It's (disco'd) bearing to look a lot like Christmas....(group sing along inside...)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSSA

Supporting Vendor
Jul 26, 2002
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
We're starting to put our Christmas presents under the tree for the *other*, old, fat, hairy guy to come an pay us a visit!

The disco'd MD726235s were the first to make their appearance:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

We found them to be lonely, so we dug up some other friends who have been scarcely seen of late to join the party:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

After several months of searching, scouring, and pleading, we're close to putting up the collection of bearings we've been able to obtain...including the discontinued MD726235 that Koyo stopped making for Mitsu.

As they had to fly in from several continents, we're still calculating/averaging costs, but wanted to spread a little pre-holiday cheer.

Hopefully we've gotten enough to have *this* party (sale) last longer than an hour, like last time

We'll come back and update this shortly with pricing and links once the dust settles, and I'm done counting my fingers and toes!

Since the MD726235 bearings are probably the last I'll see/be able to offer (and the aftermarket replacements are around twice the cost in addition to not being "OEM") except if I find them on rare occasions, I'm open to suggestions as to how/when to put them up for sale. I've been finding/selling rare/disco'd parts for the better part of the last 10 years, and every time I get a collection ready to sell, the sale ends quickly, and I get a lot of people who say "I wish you had put these up for sale while I wasn't at work, sleeping, etc.!".

I have a couple of other "Unobtanium" parts here I'm thinking of putting up, but am looking for the process that will allow the more people an opportunity.

Maybe post when they'll be enabled on the site a day before? If so, what time (with time zone) to give more people a chance?

I'll be limiting sales of certain items to "1 per order", to weed out those who are just trying to buy them to re-market on Ebay, etc., for profit, but would be open to suggestions.....

Since the MD726235 bearings are probably the last I'll see/be able to offer (and the aftermarket replacements are around twice the cost in addition to not being "OEM") except if I find them on rare occasions, I'm open to suggestions as to how/when to put them up for sale. I've been finding/selling rare/disco'd parts for the better part of the last 10 years, and every time I get a collection ready to sell, the sale ends quickly, and I get a lot of people who say "I wish you had put these up for sale while I wasn't at work, sleeping, etc.!".

I have a couple of other "Unobtanium" parts here I'm thinking of putting up, but am looking for the process that will allow the more people an opportunity.

Maybe post when they'll be enabled on the site a day before? If so, what time (with time zone) to give more people a chance?

I'll be limiting sales of certain items to "1 per order", to weed out those who are just trying to buy them to re-market on Ebay, etc., for profit, but would be open to suggestions.....
Speaking on my own experience trying to find or purchase rare allocated bottles of bourbon a lot of times a store would limit your ability to purchase and give you the opportunity to buy a rare bottle if you purchased so many other items, or give you a raffle ticket for every $xxx of dollars that you spend for a rare bottle event. With the GPU shortage that we had not long ago. A lot of vendors would only sell you a GPU if you bought a CPU hard drive and motherboard as well. Maybe something like that would help prevent the resellers ?

If you go to ebay sold history to see what the unobtanium parts go for on there I would ask that or a little less. It will keep people from buying them to gouge on eBay and since you are the one bringing the parts to the market you deserve the profit. Also like the idea of limiting one per order.

Any luck on the MD727861 bearing? I placed orders from Mitsu, Japan, UAE, Australia and UK and only found a couple trickling in.

I did get a bunch of the others but its not many, I am lowest on stock of MD726235, MD736638 and MD727861.

Any luck on the MD727861 bearing? I placed orders from Mitsu, Japan, UAE, Australia and UK and only found a couple trickling in.

I did get a bunch of the others but its not many, I am lowest on stock of MD726235, MD736638 and MD727861.
I'm working on those, but it's taking some time to come to fruition.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back