The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G I have a oil pressure gauge without the sending unit anyone know the brand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtbike29

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2024
Surrey, BC_Canada
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The numbers on the plug are 35-3441 I think it’s a defi but can’t seem to find the matching sensor

No. That's not for the oil pressure gauge. That's for AEM wideband gauge, lsu 4.9 harness/connector.
Is the pin with Soldier pin 76 front o2 ? Or 75 rear

No. That's not for the oil pressure gauge. That's for AEM wideband gauge, lsu 4.9 harness/connector.

Is it possible to skip the o2 sensor and splice white 5v from afr into the factory or will it send back signal

If you splice into the (a) wire the signal goes in both (all) directions. You will need to disconnect everything else but the ECU and the WB.

If you splice into the (a) wire the signal goes in both (all) directions. You will need to disconnect everything else but the ECU and the WB.
Yah I just did it regularly pin 76 to 5v on the afr and front o2 to run closed loop. as I don’t really care for the more precise afr it’s all debatable and I don’t understand enough to care if it changes by .5

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back